“Her Father Saved Her At The Time”: fans of Britney Spears furious after interview with ex Kevin Federline

The fans of Britney Spears (40) could not believe their eyes when they saw the interview with Spears’ ex-husband Kevin Federline (44). According to Federline, Britney’s father Jamie Spears (70) saved her life by taking complete control, in the form of a fierce curatorship. “They were just concerned and her dad did everything he could to help her,” he said.

Kevin Federline gave an interview to ’60 Minutes Australia’ on Sunday night. His response to the question of whether Britney’s father made the right decision to take control of her life hit home. “I feel 100 per cent that he saved her at the time,” he said. Further, he said he was not involved in the details of the curatorship. “They were just concerned and her father did everything he could to help her. That’s all I know.” And that statement did not go down well with Britney fans. On Twitter, a bombshell actually burst. “He needs to leave Britney alone”, we read among other things.


You might also want to read:

Ex-husband Britney Spears Gets Restraining Order After Disrupting Wedding

Jason Alexander (40), the ex-husband of Britney Spears (40) who last week wanted to crash the singer’s wedding with her lover Sam Asghari (28), has been given a three-year restraining order. He is not allowed to go near Britney, call or text her, or contact her in any other way during that time. That has…



Together with Britney, Kevin shares two sons: Sean (16) and Jayden (15). During the interview, he said the boys were happy when their mother was ‘free’ again. “They were both so happy for her. It wasn’t always about what’s right. It was about what their mother wanted.” Federline went on to state that he feels it is very important for his sons to maintain a good relationship with their grandparents Jamie and Lynne Spears. “They are close relatives of my children. It’s important to me that they have a good relationship with them no matter what.”

Kevin and Britney met in 2004. In July, after just three months of dating, they got engaged. In September of that year, they got married. That marriage was sealed with their first son Jayden in 2005 and their second son Sean in 2006. Unfortunately, family happiness did not last long, as the pop star filed for divorce in November 2006. The divorce was finalised in 2007.


You Might Also Want to Read:


EVERYTHING WE KNOW NOW. Ten dead and at least 15 injured in multiple stabbings in Canada, two suspects on the run

In the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, at least ten people have been killed and fifteen injured in stabbings at various locations. The police reported this at a press conference. It is possible that there are more victims. Two suspects are still on the run, and a large-scale manhunt is underway.

The suspects are 31-year-old Damien Sanderson and 30-year-old Myles Sanderson. They are believed to be travelling in a black Nissan Rogue, although police do not know if the pair have changed vehicles in the meantime. Police warn that the two are still believed to be “armed and dangerous” and have issued an alert for the province of Saskatchewan and for neighbouring provinces of Alberta and Manitoba. Nothing is yet known about a possible motive of the suspects. No information has been released either on the relationship between the suspects, who share the same surname.

The attacks took place in several places, including the villages of James Smith Cree Nation and Weldon in the province of Saskatchewan. The first report of a stabbing came in to police at 5.40am (local time) on Sunday, quickly followed by reports of several more stabbing incidents. The fatalities were found at thirteen different locations. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police are investigating the crime scenes. Leaders of the communities that make up James Smith Cree Nation have locally declared a state of emergency.

Injured “in critical condition”

According to the police, the attackers seem to have targeted some victims specifically, while other attacks seem to have been random. Some of the slightly injured may have gone to different hospitals for treatment, and police are urging them to get in touch. Meanwhile, health authorities in Saskatchewan reported that several injured people are “in critical condition”, raising concerns that the death toll could rise even further.

Canada’s Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has since reacted to the attacks, calling them “horrific and heartbreaking”. The Prime Minister thanked all the police officers and aid workers involved and said that his thoughts were with the injured and the surviving relatives.

Chris Rock: “Will Smith Slapped me For The Nicest Joke I ever Made”

Chris Rock has reacted once again on stage to the slap he received from Will Smith at the Oscars ceremony. The American comedian has never officially responded to the incident.

“The motherfucker hit me for a joke that was bullshit. The nicest joke I ever made,” Rock said during a show in Liverpool earlier this week, according to British media. The comedian made a joke about Jada Pinkett Smith, Will’s wife, at the Oscar ceremony in March. He said that “Jada couldn’t wait for ‘G.I. Jane 2′”. That was a reference to the film ‘G.I. Jane’, in which lead actress Demi Moore has a shaved head. Pinkett Smith herself is bald because she suffers from the hair disease alopecia. Her husband although could not appreciate the joke, he stormed onto the stage and slapped Rock in the face. Smith apologised afterwards. He is not welcome at the Oscars in the coming years.

Rewatch that epic

You Might Also Want to Read:

Not a victim

Rock said at a show in July that he did not see himself as a “victim”. “Yes, it hurt, like a motherfucker. But the next day I just went to work. I’m not going to the hospital for a cut.”

Norwegian king summons controversial son-in-law after selling “medallions that cure corona”

King Harald (85) and Queen Sonja (85) of Norway are going to have a discussion with their son-in-law, shaman Durek Verrett (47), about the fact that he’s selling expensive and controversial medallions. They informed state broadcaster ‘NRK’ of their planned conversation this week. It is the first time that the Norwegian royal couple responds to the criticism that the fiancé of Princess Märtha Louise (50) has been receiving.

The Norwegian king had previously made it clear to his son-in-law that he and his fiancée, Princess Märtha Louise, are not allowed to use their royal titles in commercial activities. “I think it hasn’t quite sunk in yet what we meant, but we are in a process and I’m sure it will sort itself out,” Harald said. “We will talk to him, as we do in a family. But I don’t promise that it will be resolved already by tomorrow.” Queen Sonja added that there is a big difference between Norway and the United States, where Verrett is from: “We notice that there is a culture clash.”

Verrett came under scrutiny in Norway for selling medallions for about 200 dollars each that would help people recover from a corona infection. In a video, which the shaman shared with his more than 260,000 Instagram followers, he said he had refused medical treatment and instead used a so-called “spirit optimizer” to recover from corona. “Everyone thought I should go to the hospital. At the hospital they said I had to take all kinds of chemical things and they wanted to hook me up to a breathing machine. I said no. The spirits tell you what you need to recover. I used the medallion to get the poison out of my system.”

After her daughter Sami Sheen: Denise Richards Also Creates Account on OnlyFans

Normally it’s children who follow in their parents’ footsteps, but in the case of Denise Richards (51) and her daughter Sami (18) it’s the other way around. A week after her daughter made her debut on OnlyFans, Richards also created her own account.

Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife announced the news on her Instagram account. “Ready… Here we go. #onlyfans,” the video Richards is captioned. The footage shows the former “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star walking from the beach towards the sea. The blonde is wearing a long, white dress for the occasion.

Denise Richards, unlike her ex-husband Charlie Sheen, had no problem with her daughter being on OnlyFans. “Sami, I will always support you,” Richards wrote after her daughter’s announcement. “I love you unconditionally” she added. In a response, Sami thanked her mother and said the love is mutual. Charlie Sheen, for his part, was slightly less positive. “Under my roof, this could never happen,” he said among other things.

Emilia Clarke confirms spin-off of ‘Game of Thrones’ starring Kit Harington

A few days ago, it became known that a spin-off is in the works surrounding Jon Snow. Fans of “Game of Thrones,” meanwhile, can leave a sigh of relief. According to Emilia Clarke (35) aka Daenerys Targaryen, Kit Harington (35) personally told her the good news.

“We’ve already talked about it,” Emilia Clarke said in an interview with the BBC. “I know it exists. It’s going to happen.” According to the actress, Kit Harington, who plays the character of Jon Snow, is also involved in the production of the series. Fans of “Game of Thrones” also wondered if the actress herself is looking forward to a possible return. Her character Daenerys may have died in the original series, but viewers say there are plenty of ways to bring the actress’ character back to life. Whether Emilia Clarke would be interested in returning, then, is another matter. “No, I think I’ve had it,” she chuckled.

Though the actress does remain positive about “House of Dragons,” the prequel coming out this summer. “I just wish them the very best. I mean that sincerely,” the actress told ‘The Hollywood Reporter’. So for fans of ‘Game of Thrones,’ the future looks bright. In total, there are already eight projects around the popular series in the making. Whether the Jon Snow spin-off will actually happen remains to be seen. Emilia Clarke may have confirmed the news, but at HBO they keep their lips sealed for the time being.

Want to binge-watch the whole series again? You can buy Season 1 to 7 bly clicking here!

Fiancé of British ‘X-Factor’ star dies on their wedding day: ‘I am completely broken’

The fiancée of British singer Tom Mann (28), who participated in ‘X-Factor’ in 2014, passed away last weekend. He made this known on social media. The two have a son, Bowie, who is eight months old.

“I can’t believe I am writing these words but my darling Dani – my best friend, my everything and more, the love of my life – passed away in the early hours of Saturday morning, 18th June. On what was supposed to be the happiest day of our lives ended in irreversible heartbreak,” Tom Mann said on Monday. The singer took part in the British version of ‘X-Factor’ in 2014 and reached the final with the group Stereo Kicks. Since 2015, he has been in a couple with 34-year-old Danielle. The two have an eight-month-old son, Bowie, together. Normally they would tie the knot on Saturday, after a long engagement. But what was to be the happiest day of their lives turned into a nightmare.

“I feel like I have cried an ocean” Mann continued. “We never made it to the alter; or got to say our vows, or dance our first dance, but I know you know that you were my entire world and the best thing that has ever happened to me, Danielle. I will wear this ring that I was always supposed to wear as a sign of my unconditional love to you.” Mann promised that he would stay strong for their son. “I promise I will do my everything to raise Bowie just the way we always wanted. I promise you he will know how amazing his mummy was. I promise to make you so so proud.” He concluded his message with: “My darling Dani, the brightest light in any room, my world is nothing but darkness without you. I will miss you forever.”

Join Amazon Prime – Watch Thousands of Movies & TV Shows Anytime – Start Free Trial Now

It is not known how 34-year-old Danielle died. She was known to be in excellent health. After Mann’s message, the messages of support poured in. For example, Nadine Coyle of the band Girls Aloud said: “I send so much love, light and healing to you, Bowie and everyone who loved Dani.” And singer Lewis Capaldi, for whom Mann has already written songs, also said: “I love you, brother.”

Celebrity Social Media Update. Father’s Day Edition

Nothing is more fun to have a look in the lives of our favorite stars. What better way to find out what they’re up to than our Social Media Stream Update? Let’s have a look!

‘Jonas Brother’ member Nick Jonas celebrated his very first Father’s Day this year. Wife Priyanka Chopra had provided father and daughter with matching sneakers.

Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry

Actor Pierce Brosnan proudly poses next to three of his four sons: Paris, Dylan, Christopher and Sean.

Save 50% on select product(s) with promo code 508H3QGX on Amazon.com

Paris Hilton celebrates father Richard Hilton and shares some happy memories.

Actress Julianne Moore shared this lovely photo of her family: husband Bart Freundlich and their children Liv and Caleb.

Actress Kate Hudson shared this cute video of her husband Danny Fujikawa with their daughter Rani.

High School Musical actress Ashley Tisdale shares this adorable tribute from daughter Jupiter to her great love.

Singer Gwen Stefani posted some cute snaps of hubby, singer Blake Shelton.

Chrissy Teigen – wife of singer John Legend – posted these sweet photos as a tribute.

DJ Khaled made this fun video, in the presence of his two children Asahd and Aalam. What’s hiding in the cooking pot?

Police Officers Punished For Leaking Bob Saget’s Death

Two officers from the Orange County Police Department in Florida have been punished for their behavior over the death of actor Bob Saget. The two shared information about the ‘Full House’ actor’s death, breaking that news even before his wife could be officially notified.

According to The New York Post, Emiliano Silva told his brother that Saget had died. The brother then shared that information on Twitter. Steven Reed was not at work himself on January 9, but heard from his colleagues about the death of the 65-year-old ‘Full House’ star and told several friends about the death of Bob Saget.

Save 80% on select product(s) with promo code 80VNV3OX on Amazon.com

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office was soon bombarded with phone calls by the media, while Saget’s wife Kelly Rizzo waited for information about her husband, who she couldn’t reach. Authorities concluded from investigations that Saget most likely fell in his hotel room and fataly bumped his head against an object.

The actor did not immediately realize the consequences of his fall and was probably taking a nap to recover from the show he had just given. Saget never woke up and, according to authorities, eventually died of a brain haemorrhage caused by his fall.

It was not disclosed what kind of punishment the officers received.

Amber Heard Suggests Johnny Depp’s Exes Are Too Scared To Accuse Him: ‘Look at what happened to me’

The lawsuit between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is over. But even though Amber lost out in court, she isn’t about to give in easily. In an interview, she talked about Kate Moss and other ex-girlfriends of Johnny Depp. “Look at what happened to me. Would you testify against him?”

Amber Heard, 36, has been throwing accusation after accusation at her ex-husband’s head since the Fairfax, Virginia trial was concluded. In an interview for NBC, with journalist Savannah Guthrie, she suggested, among other things, that Johnny’s ex-girlfriends are too afraid to testify against them. The actor’s exes, including Vanessa Paradis and Kate Moss, have always stated that Depp never abused them. The latter even did so under oath, in court. “Johnny never pushed me down the stairs, he never hit me,” Moss said.

Save 50% on select product(s) with promo code 50AM9DL5 on Amazon.com

But according to Amber, they are lying. She made that clear when Guthrie questioned her allegations: “You are the only woman who has ever accused Johnny Depp of violence. Why are you convinced that he has treated other women the same way when they all deny it?”

“Look at what happened to me when I came out with my story,” said Amber. “Would you do it?”

Amber says she is shocked by the many hate messages she received online. “It was a frightening experience to talk about this,” she concludes. “For a victim of sexual assault, there is nothing worse than being called a liar and being humiliated.”