Amber Heard Suggests Johnny Depp’s Exes Are Too Scared To Accuse Him: ‘Look at what happened to me’

The lawsuit between Johnny Depp and Amber Heard is over. But even though Amber lost out in court, she isn’t about to give in easily. In an interview, she talked about Kate Moss and other ex-girlfriends of Johnny Depp. “Look at what happened to me. Would you testify against him?”

Amber Heard, 36, has been throwing accusation after accusation at her ex-husband’s head since the Fairfax, Virginia trial was concluded. In an interview for NBC, with journalist Savannah Guthrie, she suggested, among other things, that Johnny’s ex-girlfriends are too afraid to testify against them. The actor’s exes, including Vanessa Paradis and Kate Moss, have always stated that Depp never abused them. The latter even did so under oath, in court. “Johnny never pushed me down the stairs, he never hit me,” Moss said.

Save 50% on select product(s) with promo code 50AM9DL5 on Amazon.com

But according to Amber, they are lying. She made that clear when Guthrie questioned her allegations: “You are the only woman who has ever accused Johnny Depp of violence. Why are you convinced that he has treated other women the same way when they all deny it?”

“Look at what happened to me when I came out with my story,” said Amber. “Would you do it?”

Amber says she is shocked by the many hate messages she received online. “It was a frightening experience to talk about this,” she concludes. “For a victim of sexual assault, there is nothing worse than being called a liar and being humiliated.”

Unseen Footage of Angry Tom Hanks Goes Viral: “Back the f**k off, knocking over my wife”

Actor Tom Hanks (65) is known for his calmness and politeness, a man who always appears to be very sympathetic. But that doesn’t apply when it comes to aggressive fans knocking over Tom’s wife, Rita Wilson. Hanks immediately got into the defense and gave the aggressive guys a piece of his mind.

Hanks was out with his wife on Wednesday night, and as usual, a large crowd of fans were lurking. However, a few of them went to such lengths to get to their idol that they knocked over Rita. According to Tom, they just went too far. He rushed over to the men in question to give them a piece of his mind. “Back the f**k off! Knocking over my wife? Are you serious?” he shouted to the fans in question.

The footage immediately went viral, as Tom doesn’t often lose control of his emotions. His outburst comes amid concerns about his health. The actor was spotted earlier this week with a trembling arm, which he clearly couldn’t move properly.

Celebrity Social Media Update. Drake Posing With 20 Brides and KimYe Daughter North West Celebrating her Birthday

Nothing is more fun to have a look in the lives of our favorite stars. What better way to find out what they’re up to than our Social Media Stream Update? Let’s have a look!

Drake shares pictures of ‘Falling back on me’ video shoot of his new album ‘Honestly, Nevermind’. Looks like it was hell of fun!

Actress Priyanka Chopra, who is married to Nick Jonas, celebrates her mom’s birthday.

Actress Lindsay Lohan also has something to celebrate. It’s her brother Dakota’s, ‘Cody’, birthday.

Pop star Harry Styles is having a blast on his European tour of ‘Love On Tour’. He shared this photo from his performance in Manchester.

Kim Kardashian’s daughter – North West – celebrated her 9th birthday. The reality star shared some cute pictures of her daughter.

Actor Ryan Reynolds likes a joke. He likes to tease his wife Blake Lively, but his best friends also need to take some jokes. He posted this funny video in honor of good friend and actor Hugh Jackman.

Amber Heard Wants To Prove Abuse of Johnny Depp With Therapy Session Notes

Amber Heard (36) is clearly not going to give in easily. Earlier this week it appeared that the actress had given an interview to NBC. In the meantime, it had also emerged that the ‘Aquaman’ actress had let the network see documents made by her therapist.

On Thursday, a day before Amber Heard’s interview appears on ‘Dateline’, it was revealed that the actress had given NBC access to a series of personal documents. “The notes in this folder are from 2011, from the beginning of my relationship. They were made by my doctor to whom I told about the abuse,” it sounds in a preview.

The documents, which can be seen on the screen during the interview, include a specific incident from 2012. It states, among other things, that Johnny Depp “threw her against a wall and threatened to kill her”. Eight months later, the actor is said to have “torn her nightgown and then threw her on the bed”. In 2013, Depp is said to have again “threw his ex-wife against a wall and threatened to kill her”.

Save 70% on select product(s) with promo code 70CNGQFS on Amazon.com

The notes in question were not used in the trial between the two actors. Amber Heard’s lawyers failed to have the documents included. Meanwhile, Johnny Depp also responded to Heard’s interview with NBC. A spokesperson for the actor made it clear that Depp “just wants to get on with his life”. “It is unfortunate that the defendant and her team continue to repeat and reconsider certain cases that the court has already ruled on. And that while a jury has already ruled in favor of Johnny Depp,” was said in a statement.

Amber Heard speaks out about Johnny Depp again: ‘I still love him’

Amber Heard (36) has again spoken out about her ex-husband, Johnny Depp in the second part of her interview with NBC. Also in the program ‘Today’ she spoke about the televised lawsuit in which she lost against Johnny Depp.


View ‘Johnny Depp: King of Cult


Amber Heard says she still loves Johnny Depp, despite the fact that he allegedly raped her. “I feel humiliated,” she says. “I know he promised to humiliate me and he thinks he succeeded… I’m not a ‘good’ victim, I know that. I’m not ‘likable’, people don’t like me. I am not perfect. But I asked the jury to see me as a person. Still, Johnny seems to have succeeded in his goal.”

See the interview here:

Journalist Savannah Guthrie wonders if Amber isn’t afraid to speak about the case publicly. According to the court verdict, she lied about the domestic violence, so any statement she makes about Johnny may be yet another slander. “Yes, I took it for granted that I had a right of expression, but that turned out not to be the case,” she says. “I’m afraid he’s going to charge me again, yes. I fear that anything I say or do, however I say or do it, will be a cause for silencing me in such a way. They take my voice away. That was the intent of the lawsuit, to silence me.”

Yet she does not want to remain silent. “My opinion piece was really not about him,” she says, even though Guthrie clearly doesn’t believe her. “It was about lending my voice to a larger cultural discussion that we were having in the world at the time. I definitely didn’t want to let it be about him. I’ve had teams of lawyers proofread every version of that piece so it certainly wouldn’t look like that.”

Save 65% on select product(s) with promo code 65WVFPG1 on Amazon.com

She said she didn’t want Johnny to lose work because of her opinion piece. “Of course not. That was not my intention. I didn’t even want it to ever get known that Johnny was abusing me.” She steadfastly denies that she contacted news channel TMZ to tip them about her alleged injuries. “Why would I do that? Why would someone I know do that?”

“I still love him,” she admits. “But now I’m going to focus on raising my daughter. If I ever tell her about this, she’ll know I did the right thing.”

Advertisements

Kevin Spacey Appears in London Court

Kevin Spacey appeared in court for the first time today in London over the alleged assault of three men. Spacey only took the floor to give his name, date of birth and address. His lawyer stated that Spacey denies all allegations.

The 62-year-old actor was surrounded by dozens of journalists and cameramen on arrival at Westminster Magistrates Court. After about half an hour, he was told that he may await the next hearing in freedom and left the court again. That hearing is scheduled for July 14th.

In total, there are four charges against the actor. He is also accused of inciting someone to commit sexual abuse including penetration without the other’s consent. The incidents are said to have taken place in London between 2005 and 2008 and in the west of England in 2013.

The Foldable Baby Walker Suitable for 66-85cm Height Wheeled Baby boy and Girl Walker Mute Anti-Rollover Baby Walker Foldable Baby Chair

Spacey said he wants to challenge the charges and says he is innocent. He was in the United Kingdom at the time because he was the artistic director of The Old Vic Theater between 2004 and 2015.

Spacey was previously accused of sexual abuse and was discredited in 2017 for allegedly assaulting the then 14-year-old actor Anthony Rapp in 1986. He is also said to have misbehaved on the set of the Netflix series House of Cards. These accusations put a temporary end to his successful career.

Save 60% on select product(s) with promo code 60B11G7J on Amazon.com

Spacey was fired from House of Cards, of which he was not only a lead actor but also an executive producer. Two episodes of the sixth season had already been shot, but they were cut and the series was rewritten. The actor was also cut from the film All the Money in the World just before the premiere and replaced by Christopher Plummer.

In the United States, the actor has not been convicted so far. Rapp’s case got dropped in court due to lack of evidence and also a Massachusetts prosecutor dropped a charge of a possible assault.

Shakira Dances Away The Pain

It came as a huge shock to hear about the breakup of the famous couple. Later on, it was even a bigger of a shocker for a lot of men, to hear that Pique allegedly cheated on Shakira.
Much has been written and talked about after the news bomb, it seems however that Shakira isn’t bothered at all!

Without showing any effects of the late separation from her husband and the father of her children Gerard Pique, Shakira has been seen flaunting her dancing skills with Nick Jonas on “Dancing with myself”. Although it can also be said that Shakira has been showing Pique what he’s been missing out on…

The Colombian diva has shared the below video with her 74 million followers on Instagram.

Ex-husband Britney Spears Gets Restraining Order After Disrupting Wedding

Jason Alexander (40), the ex-husband of Britney Spears (40) who last week wanted to crash the singer’s wedding with her lover Sam Asghari (28), has been given a three-year restraining order. He is not allowed to go near Britney, call or text her, or contact her in any other way during that time. That has been determined by a judge in Los Angeles.


You may also like to read:


Although Jason has pleaded not guilty to the allegations of his “presence” at the wedding, he has all appearances against him. Britney’s ex-husband, to whom she was married for only 55 hours in a frenzy in Las Vegas, filmed the whole thing on Instagram Live. This made it rather easy for the police to arrest him.

The judge has set Jason’s bail at more than 100.000 Dollars. Until that amount is paid, he will remain in custody for the time being. He is also charged with stalking a person, Britney in this case. And it doesn’t end there for Jason: he had already been charged with theft in another case.

Save 80% on select product(s) with promo code 80YPYXUJ on Amazon.com

New Thor Movie Becomes Shortest Marvel of The Past Four Years

The new Marvel title, Thor: Love and Thunder, will be the studio’s shortest feature film of the last four years. The new adventure of the Norse god Thor lasts only 1 hour 59 minutes. The last Marvel movie to end within two hours was 2018’s Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Shop The Most Exciting Movies

The lead role is again played by Chris Hemsworth, who also played the superhero in the earlier Thor films. Natalie Portman (as the female Thor), Tessa Thompson (as Valkyrie) and Christian Bale (as Gorr the God Butcher) also star in the movie. Taika Waititi, who directed the third part Thor: Ragnarok, took over the directing again for this release.

Find the perfect fit with Prime Try Before You Buy

You may also like to read:


The longest Marvel film to date was Avengers: Endgame from 2019. The length of three hours and one minute did not bother fans. The film is the second most commercially successful cinema title of all time with a worldwide gross receipt of 2.7 billion dollars. Avatar (2009 with $2.8 billion) is in first place, while Titanic (1997, with $2.4 billion) is still in bronze.

Will Smith plans his comeback after Oscar fuss: “People have already forgotten”

It was a bit scary to see what turn Will Smiths (53) career would take after the Oscar incident. The outburst of the actor towards comedian Chris Rock received a lot of (media) attention. The reactions and opinions were very divided, everyone had an opinion to express. But now that the storm has lied down, Will is bracing himself for a huge comeback, according to an insider.

While Will Smith won’t be on the Oscars guest list for the next ten years, he may soon appear in “I Am Legend 2.” A source told that to The US Sun. According to that person, nothing has been made official yet, but the script does contain Smith’s character. In the first film of 2007, the actor already took on the role of the main character Robert Neville. There would be no indication that the producers now want to remove Will from the ‘I Am Legend’ films.

y the way, the insider is convinced that the fuss surrounding Will Smith will fade into oblivion. “The world moves on. In recent weeks, everyone has been busy with something different, for example the ‘Depp vs. Heard’ case. That plays in Will Smith’s favor,” said the source. Whether Will will appear in the sequel to “I Am Legend” is to be later heard or seen, probably we’ll have more info late this year or early 2023.